PWP Projects design, supply, install and commission systems and solutions for new build and refurbished distribution centres, factories and other production units as well as educational establishments, health care facilities, large-scale residential developments, offices and municipal buildings.
PWP are a true multi disciplined building services company delivering a full suite of Mechanical, Electrical and Specialist Services in-house ensuring fully considered, co-ordinated and cost effective solutions.
PWP operate a very open and supportive relationship with clients and partners with a willingness to engage at project concept to ensure accurate cost planning and effective deliverable solutions to minimise and share risks.
This philosophy is continued through each stage to contract completion and beyond by delivering tailored maintenance packages and support for a client’s changing needs.
We employ 150 staff, trained and qualified to provide a comprehensive Mechanical & Electrical service. We are proud to have an extremely low staff turnover because we truly value our people. Below are just some of our other values:
- Pride in technical excellence, quality of work and the skills of our staff
- Use of sustainable and environmentally responsible solutions; for our clients, our communities and our future
- Investment in technology to ensure detail and accuracy in all that we do, including estimating, drawing, project management and finance
- Commitment to understanding the client’s requirements and delivering on time, within budget and to specification
- Trust and honesty between ourselves, our clients and our partners
Our design & build services include:
- Electrical Installations
- Standby Power Installations
- Fire and Security Systems
- Data Installations
- Heating Systems
- Ventilation Systems
- Comfort Cooling and Airconditioning
- Public Health Installations
- Fluid and Gas Piped Specialist Services
- Integrated Building Management Systems
- Low and Zero Carbon Technology Systems
- Surveys, Cost planning and Condition Reports