A full repair and refurbishment of Nottingham’s famous Forest Sports Pavilion and Lodge. The Grade II listed Lodge was built in 1857 with The Pavilion being built in the early 20th century. The buildings serve Nottingham’s largest and oldest recreational areas, part of the £5.2m Forest Restoration Project.
PWP provided a comprehensive design and build, mechanical, electrical, fire and security installation. The new building includes office space as well as a mess room for the site staff. The refurbished Pavilion contains sports changing rooms, the Park Ranger’s office, a function room, café and Changing Places toilets which differ from standard disabled toilets in that they offer extra features and more space to meet the needs of people with profound and multiple learning disabilities.